Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November Golden Tote Spoilers!

Golden tote has been releasing some sneak peeks for the upcoming November sale and I have to say, I'm pretty excited about it! I skipped the October sale because I wasn't really loving many of the pieces. I liked one of the sweaters but it was only available in the $149 tote, so I passed. But I don't think I'll be able to pass up their November sale! eek! Take a look:





*ALL IMAGES ARE FROM GOLDEN TOTE*
I'm a sucker for lace so I was ecstatic to see this as one of the SURPRISE ITEMS! Yup, that's right. They're hoping to give this dress to (as of now) pretty much everyone! It'll be available in 3 colors but they're still trying to figure out how many they need to make. So I'm really crossing my fingers for this one!
This looks like a great item to have for holiday parties. I think this would look cute paired with a LBD, or a white dress, or maybe even a red dress! Oh the possibilities! haha



Okay, I NEED this dress! It's adorable! Plus I think it would look cute with the Oxford booties I just picked up. ;)




Will you be getting a November tote? If Golden Tote posts more pics, I'll be sure to add them. I love October, but I can't wait for November! If you want to check out my last Golden Tote review - click here.







No comments:

Post a Comment