Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Phone Case of the Month (PCotM) - March, April, and May!

I posted pictures on instagram when I got these, but in case you're not following me there, here's what you missed:

March PCotM

April PCotM

May PCotM
I was never one for changing out my phone case more than once but Phone Case of the Month makes it fun with their unique cases. I knew that they designed each case, but I recently found out that they only make 200 cases of a single design! That's pretty awesome and makes the case you receive even more special.  

They currently offer cases for:
  • iPhone 4
  • iPhone 4s
  • iPhone 5
  • iPhone 5s
  • iPhone 5c
  • Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
If you'd like to try this service and get 50% off your first month, click here :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment