Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's time to get the ball rolling again!

This is probably the longest time I've been MIA from here and I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss it. A lot has been going on and just when I think it can't get any worse, I'm wrong. But lets skip all of the boring details and get down to business: I will now be able to commit more time to doing this as well as other things I thoroughly enjoy. So here are some upcoming changes:

 
New Look/Name?!
Random/Fun fact about me: I enjoy messing with HTML and building web pages!
However, I never considered myself to be very good at it and I've always wanted to learn more. I even thought about taking a class or two after getting my BS. But last week, I decided to teach myself. So I got a hold of a couple of different books and have been learning different languages. So I'm currently working on a new blog design! I'm even considering a new name! (Any ideas? Suggestions?)

Fashion Haul
I'm pretty sure most of my fashion posts have been  due to Golden Tote or other clothing subscription services, but not everyone wants to join a subscription service to get cute clothes. Recently I started shopping at a new store (to me it's new, it's not actually new) and I'm waiting for one more order to come in so I can do a 'haul' post. After that, I'm going on a "no buy" for awhile! Seriously...I placed like 5 orders within 11 weeks! That's embarrassing!!! But I don't have one of those stores anywhere near me, the closest one is a few states over and...well, I'll explain more when I do the haul. ;) But I'm super excited about it, so that's coming soon.

Makeup
This is probably the whole reason why I wanted to start blogging and oddly, I don't think I've dedicated a single post unless it's come in a subscription box. Now, I'm no professional (far from it!), but I wanted to start adding some makeup related content because it's something I enjoy. So aside from just the subscription boxes, it'll be more fashion and makeup related topics.

I'll start adding in bits and pieces and we'll see how it goes from there and I'll finalize a schedule, but this is what I'm thinking so far. Now that it's almost, officially, Summer, Spring seemed to fly by but was surprisingly productive. Usually once Spring comes around, I get in the mood to change everything up, de-clutter, and reorganize and this year was no exception. I gave myself bangs, dyed my hair back to a medium/ash brown because I was tired of having red hair, and cleaned out my closet, makeup and skin/hair products! And now I'm just focusing on the things I enjoy and all the positives in my life. :)  So, stay tuned for some new changes and thanks for reading! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment