Saturday, January 3, 2015

Allure Sample Society - December 2014

Ahh...so much better than last month! If you saw last months post, or received a box yourself, you know what I mean! If not..trust me, you didn't miss much! I'll keep this post short and sweet since I don't feel like there's a ton to go over. So lets do this!


Butter London Lippy Tinted Lip Balm (Full Size! $20 value!) - Colors varied on box, I received Strawberry Field (which always reminds me of James Bond - Gemma Arterton's character in Quantum of Solace). The color payoff is awesome! It's a nice red and very moisturizing with surprising lasting power!

Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base in Nude Radiance (5ml) - This may appear to be a small sample, but a little goes a long way! It provides a nice dewy look, so for us oily girls, apply sparingly to high points as a highlight. Or mix a bit into foundation. :)

RGB Nail Polish in Oxblood (Full Size!$18 value! ) -  This was my first time trying RGB and I really liked it! The color is great and the formula performed really well without a topcoat. It lasted about a week before it started to chip.

Crabtree & Evelyn Ultra - Moisturizing Hand Cream - I received La Source, the other option was Verbena and Lavender. I don't recall this having an overwhelming scent, but it was incredibly moisturizing and not greasy, so I really liked it. It just sunk right into my skin.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Gel - I've heard so many great things about this, so I was excited to try it! A little goes a long way, so I think this will last me awhile. So far, it feels really hydrating.

This box was SOOOO much better than the November box! 2 full sized items, that together value $38 is a good enough deal for me! So I'm happy that they redeemed themselves with this box. As for their January box, they've released 2 spoilers:
A pastel Zoya nail polish - which I'm kinda "eh" about, and "an anti-aging facial moisturizer for seriously glow-y skin from Philosophy".

I'll be keeping my eye out for more spoilers, but I think I'll be sticking with Sample Society for a tad bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment