Saturday, January 3, 2015

Allure Sample Society Nov. 2014

**This is long overdue! I started the post and never finished it, however, I thought it was worth a quick mention. I'll also be adding a short post for the Dec. Allure box as well.**

Alright, gonna be totally honest here...this box was a bust and in my opinion, not worth the $15 it cost. I received this today, opened it up and was completely disappointed. So, with that being said, feel free to turn back now. But if you are curious, here's what I got.



Marlin + Goetz Bergamot Body Wash, MD Creme Mineral Beauty Balm,  Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Omega+ Nourishing Oil, Calvin Klein Reveal sample, Lorac Cobra Mascara MD Solar Sciences

Sadly, I added a Quarter to the box to give you an idea of just how big everything was. I didn't bother to try everything out, only the perfume sample and the mascara - both were no bueno for me. According to the mini-mag that comes with the boxes, the Caviar oil was described as sticky and syrupy and not good for people with fine hair, so I'm out. :)

December should hopefully be better, but they seem to be distributing a lot of "hit or miss" boxes. I'm not really okay with that, given that they're $15...I may have to go back to Ipsy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment