Monday, October 7, 2013

Phone Case of the Month - October

Last week, I posted about how I signed up for this subscription service (you can read about that HERE ), and I got it in the mail on Saturday! EEK! Talk about fast! 


Chevron print case, case pouch, and extra goodies!

I love the chevron design! And the silicone coating on the case reminds me of NARS packaging, which I've always liked. Plus the case doesn't add any additional bulk to the phone!  The extras are just too cute and totally remind me of childhood. I also like the pouch the case comes in, not only does it conceal the design so it's a surprise but it'll be useful for storing the old case when it comes time to switch out. 

I can't wait until next month! I'm seriously hoping they send out some owl design cases too! ;)

If you want to try this service out too,click HERE and get $5 off your next shipment!


No comments:

Post a Comment