Friday, October 18, 2013

October Ipsy Bag


Since I'm impatient and don't do well with surprises, once I got the notification that my ipsy bag shipped, I logged into their site and checked out My Glam Room. So here is a screenshot of ipsy bag before I even received it. Now, viewing My Glam Room before I get my bag takes out most of the surprise factor, but not all of it. I didn't know which Zoya nail polish or lotion scent I was going to get (even though, at the time, I was hoping for the green color and the cupcake lotion). But the suspense is finally over, and here's what I got:


Buxom Lip gloss in Dolly, La Fresh Oil-free Face cleansers, Zoya nail polish in Giovanna, BigSexyHair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel, and be Delectable in Lemon & Cream.

Buxom Lip gloss in Dolly is pretty, it's like a dusty mauve-y rose color. This is officially my second Buxom lip gloss (I have a full size in the color Lola). I like Buxom lip glosses  they feel kind of thick, a little sticky, but they have a nice cooling feeling on the lips and are a little minty. Plus they kinda smell like caramel or something sweet.




I haven't really used  any of the La Fresh products (at least not that I can recall) but I'm excited to try out these Oil-free Face cleansers. The Zoya nail polish in Giovanna is gorgeous and I was happy to see I received the green color, although, all of the colors looked amazing! The color is this lovely emerald green that's super vibrant. The BigSexyHair Blow Dry Volumizing Gel seems interesting, although I don't think I'll get much use out of this since I don't really ever blow dry my hair (is that weird? lol). And lastly the be Delectable lotion in Lemon & Cream...OMG this stuff smells sooooo good! Usually I'm not a fan of lemon or citrus scents, and even though I was kind of hoping to get the vanilla scent, I really like this.  It smells kind of like the lemon cake that Starbucks has. YUM! Or at least I think it smells yummy, some people just don't like smelling edible, but I kinda like it ;). And the scent lingers too, but it's not overpowering. Oh, and it does moisturize pretty well. 

Overall, another good Ipsy bag. But no surprise there, they usually have great bags.  I'll probably post some of the sneak peeks when they're available. So until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment