Monday, September 30, 2013

Phone Case of the Month

As an early birthday gift, my lovely, fantastic, amazing boyfriend, got me an iPhone 5s! Hollllllaaaa!!! lol And after getting it all setup, what's the first thing I do? I start looking at phone cases. And a while back I had read a review on the "Phone Case of the Month" subscription service. It's $10 a month, which isn't bad considering most cases usually start at $12 and go up, and you get a surprise, unique, limited edition case.

Some quick facts:

  • You can't pick out your cases.
  • They're gender neutral designs
  • Cases made of Poly Carbonate and ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) with a silicone coating
  • No returns
  • Cancel at anytime
  • Currently, they ONLY do cases for iPhones (4, 4s, 5, and 5s) and the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4
  • They DO ship internationally for an extra $5

I placed my order on Saturday and my account says my phone with ship on Oct. 1st. I'm really looking forward to it, and I'm seriously hoping to get an Owl case because I love owls. ;)

Want 50% off your first month? 
Use my link: http://bit.ly/16U8klH 

Then you'll only have to pay $5 and I get a $5 credit! It's a win win! But seriously, I love when referral links offer something to both parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment