Monday, September 23, 2013

Stitch Fix!

Stitch Fix is another clothing subscription service I've been wanting to try out. Before I was on a strict makeup/beauty subscription fix, but I feel like I can move on and try new things. So now that I've done my spring cleaning and cleaned out my closet, I feel like I can indulge in some clothing subscriptions!

Last month I checked out Golden Tote and really liked them (I reviewed them in my last post, or you can click HERE if you wanna know more). And out of most of the clothing subscriptions I've seen, Golden Tote and Stitch Fix were probably my top two for services that I wanted to try out.

  • What is Stitch Fix?

    Stitch Fix is a personal styling service where actual stylists handpick your items. Like having a personal stylist! 

    How does it work? 

    When you sign up, there's a 10 minute style profile that you complete at sign up that goes over your size, shape, style, how much you tend to spend on certain items, etc. 
    You'll then pick the shipping date (and you can choose to have monthly shipments). They'll send you a box of 5 clothing and accessory items for you to try on at home. Each item also includes style cards with ideas and inspiration on how to wear it. 
    You'll have 3 days to decided on what items you want to keep and what items you want to send back (in their pre-paid mailing bag). 
  • How Much is it?

    1. There's a $20 styling fee when your stylist selects selects the items in your Stitch Fix. This $20 fee will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
      Once you've received your Stitch Fix and decided on which items you want to keep, you'll "Check Out". To do that, you'll login to your account on their website and pay for the items you're keeping. If you buy all 5 items, you'll get a 25% discount off the entire price. And again that $20 styling fee is applied credit towards anything you keep!
  • I just scheduled my first "Fix" and the earliest I could get it is Oct. 17th (ll days after my birthday, yay!). So you can expect to see a post on that the week after I get it.

    Have you tried Stitch Fix? Do you like it? After signing up for mine, they gave me a referral link, so if you want to try it with me and use my link, I'd appreciate it!

    And then we can compare what stuff we got! And it'll be fun! :D haha These emoticons aren't cutting it for me...I want like actual little faces LOL...okay, enough rambling! Click on the picture to use my link. THANKS! :D


Stitch Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment