Thursday, July 16, 2015

Popsugar: July 2015


This lovely box showed up in my mailbox today! I've really been enjoying these boxes and their sneak peeks have been getting me every single time! Or I'm just a sucker for anything summer, travel, or coconut related, which has pretty much been the the theme in some way for the past 3-4 boxes.


What is PopSugar?  It's a monthly subscription box curated by POPSUGAR editor in chief Lisa Sugar and her editors. Each box contains full-size, premium items in fashion, beauty, home, fitness, and food.

How much? Plans start at $39.95 a month (auto-billed) and click here for their cancellation policy, as it varies by plan. You can also purchase one monthly box w/o the subscription as a gift! ;) ;)


In all honesty, I probably would have only purchased a couple of these items on my own, but all of these babies will get used and I'm happy to have them! 

I recently purchased the Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Spray a month or two ago in the travel size because I love the idea of an SPF setting spray (I've been saying this guy needed to be invented for years!) and with all the wedding planning, I NEED something like this for the big day! So far, I've been using my travel size a ton, it hasn't broken me out, locks everything in place, and has a yummy spearmint smell! 

The Henri Bendel pouch is freakin adorable! I love me some stripes! But this kit is water-resistant, and wait for it...expandable! When it's unzipped, it takes a cube form, which I nearly squeaked with glee over because when I travel I like for all of my stuff to be kept in a bag/pouch just so I don't forget anything. I have a constant fear of forgetting stuff! And to give you an idea, the entire contents of the July box comfortably fit inside this bad boy! With room to spare! Win!

I've used a few of the Yes To products, and honestly, I can't go wrong with facial wipes. These smell yummy and moisturize as well as removing makeup. Another yummy (or at least it looks yummy) item is the Good Bean bar in the flavor Chocolate Berry! which uses chickpeas instead of nuts and is vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free. Plus it's high in protein and fiber! 

As for the PopDental toothbrush, it's a compact, battery operated toothbrush. That's major for me, because I have an electrical toothbrush but it's too bulky for traveling so I end up having to take one of those tiny travel toothbrushes instead. The Sorial card case is pretty awesome too, especially since I've been meaning to get something like this for awhile. My everyday wallet is bulky, so I usually just stick my ID and a card/cash in my pocket when I run errands. Now I have something sleek to use! Lastly, the Hallmark greeting card pack is an added bonus! And at first I was kinda 'eh' on the whole thing, but these cards are pretty darn cute and I could/should use them for the non-techy relatives I have. 

The overall value (based off the suggested retail cost) = $111.97 not including the extra Hallmark Cards! Not to shabby, eh? Especially since I'll use everything. If you feel like signing up, you can do so here and join in on the fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment