Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ipsy GlamBag - January

I had posted when the glam rooms went live and a picture of mine and all the goodies that were on it's way to me.


But even though I knew what I was going to be getting, I was super excited to try them out. I've tried all of the items except for the hair conditioner - I keep forgetting to take it out of my bag and put it in my shower...in fact I'm going to do that right now! :)





Briogeo
Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Mask

So I haven't tried this one yet, but I've been coloring my hair consistently since Novemeber. I'm actually pretty impressed that I've maintained the same color since then! Usually I'm constantly changing my hair color...but anyways, this mask is supposed to increase hair elasticity and moisture to prevent breakage and adds shine and luster and strengthens your hair! So with all of my hair coloring, I'm sure my hair could use this stuff.
1st off - please excuse the dry/unattractive hand!
But here is a swatch of the Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow in Pearl

Elizabeth Mott
Smooth Shadow
I'm pretty happy with this product and love the small size, it makes it very travel friendly. But I've been using this mostly to highlight and sometimes in my waterline. It adds a great highlight.


Nourish Organic
Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion
I really like this moisturizer and I can feel a difference in my skin long after I've applied it. I've even applied this as a chapstick and it made my lips feel awesome! I think I'll be purchasing a full size of this guy when I'm out.

MicaBeauty
Tinted Lip Balm
MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm in Fiesta

Sadly, I didn't really like this. I do like the color, but this should've been called a lip stain instead of a balm. It feels really...thin, if that makes sense, and dried out my lips. I was hoping that it would be a thicker consistency and offer more moisturizing benefits. But it did leave a nice color that lasted for awhile.






Proactiv+
Mark Fading Pads

I got 4 Mark Fading Pads, but I think you'd need more than that to really see a difference. It does feel nice on the face but that's about it.

And now, since this is going up late, Ipsy is starting to release sneak peaks for the February bag! Yay! So that post will be up in like two weeks - stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment