Sunday, December 1, 2013

Phone Case of the Month (PCotM) - November

Before this company, I hadn't really heard a lot about phone case subscription services. But one company found me on twitter so I tried them out in November as well as PCotM, and I have to say, out of those two companies, Phone Case of the Month is awesome.


I like the little extras that come with the phone cases and I think this case is pretty cool and is actually going to make a great gift / stocking stuffer for one of my friends. Another neat thing about PCotM, you can download the matching wallpaper from your account page on their website! I can't wait to see what they send out in December! :)

ALSO! PCotM recently announced that they now have Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4 cases! :) 
If you'd like to try PCotM too, click HERE and get $5 off your next shipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment