Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Phone Case of the Month (PCotM) - December

My December PCotM has arrived! Woo! No surprise here - another super cute case!




To be honest, I'm not really one of those girls who changes out their phone cases every day to match their outfit/mood/etc. I usually find something cute and stick with it until I absolutely have to replace it. Buuuuttt, when you have a subscription service that sends out cute cases, I usually swap out my "old one".  Although, if they send me an owl case (yes, I still want one! lol) then I might keep that baby on until I get a new phone! ;) 

And I mentioned in my last PCotM post, they are now offering cases for the Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4! 

So, if you're a droid owner and want to join in on the fun - click HERE and use the code droidlove for $5 off your first month! 



They also have some holiday package deals if you're looking for a gift for someone who loves phone cases:


Can't wait to see what the new year brings! :) Have you checked out PCotM? 






No comments:

Post a Comment