Sunday, April 28, 2013

MAC (and a few others) dupe list!??

Once upon a time I used to be a "MAC snob". I admit it! I thought that it was the only makeup I could ever love... Until we finally got a Sephora in my town (which took freakin forever!) and all that changed. Now, I'm not saying that MAC doesn't have some amazing things, because they totally do, but since my break from MAC, I've been seeing a few things that I'm pretty sure I need to get my hands on.... like now! :)


BUT before I do, you know I have to look around for good deals! So I've compiled my wish list - of mostly MAC lipsticks, but a few other items- but I've also found several dupes and thought I'd share. And I've included a few non-MAC items that I found along the way that I thought were worth a mention. :)

**DISCLOSURE: Since this is my wishlist  I do not own any of these products (yet ;)) OR the dupes mentioned (hence the reason for no pictures,swatches,etc.). But if anyone was interested in the same MAC lipsticks, or other items mentioned, and wanted cheaper alternatives, you can check out the items that I have found to be labeled as dupes.**


MAC
Lipsticks:
Syrup -  NYX Natural, Rimmel Vintage Pink, Maybelline Make Me Pink
Creme cup - ELF Runway Pink
Brave - NYX Thalia
Please me - Rimmel Rose Blush
Twig - Fashion 21 Mystical Mauve
Modesty - Maybelline Warm Me Up
Blankety - Neutrogena Just Whisper, L'Oreal Fairest Nude
Half and Half- NYX Perfect
Cosmo- MAX Factor Rosewood
Creme in Your Coffee -NYX B52
Hug Me - Fashion 21 Arctic Stone
Hot Tahiti - Revlon Fabulous Fig
Ravishing - Revlon Colorburst Peach
Costa Chic - Revlon Coral berry
Angel - ELF Classy
Shy Girl - Revlon Just Enough Buff
Laugh A Lot - No.7 Power
(On wish list but couldn't find dupes: Sweetie, Faux, Fast play)

Blush:
Style - ELF Candid Coral, Rimmel Blush Peach
Posey - NYX Rouge
Sunbasque - Hard Candy Bombshell

Face:
Prep and prime highlighter - L'Oreal Lumi Highlighter

NON-MAC:
NARS Albatross highlighter - ELF Gotta Glow
Tarte Tipsy blush - Sonia Kashuk Sunset
Tarte Blissful blush -PH Happy Booster in Warm
Tarte Exposed blush - ELF Mellow Mauve

Hope that helps and if you have any of these or other dupes, I'd love your opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment