Monday, September 10, 2012

IntiMINT Mystery Bag

What the package looked like - cute!

As previously mentioned, I ordered the IntiMint Mystery bag and received it last week! So I just wanted to share what I got and my thoughts. :)



I believe this is IntiMINT's first mystery bag and they advertised that for 39.98 you were "guaranteed 2 panties and two sleep styles..guaranteed $89.95 value, up to $129 value". When inquiring on what exactly "sleep styles" meant, they said "Sleep sets will match and should count as one item if they are sold on the site as one item." (You can find that quote on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/intiMINT under their wall photos for the Me-Time Mystery Bag picture).

So here is what I received (quality isn't super great, sorry :) ) :


L to R - Lace Trim Babydoll Panty set (matching panties are below), Classic Tank, and the Bella V-String (underneath tank).

Classic Tank

Lace Trim Babydoll set
 Overall, my mystery bag's value came out to $99.95. Not bad! And of course the fabric is so freakin' soft it's awesome! Seriously, it's like butter! haha And the lace isn't itchy either, which is a plus. :) Also, when ordering the mystery bag, the only available color option it showed was a minty green color, but I was super thrilled that everything came in black! Since I wasn't actually looking forward to the green color.
However, I'm not completely happy with this mystery bag. For one, it said we were guaranteed 2 panties AND 2 sleep styles, which as quoted above were sleep sets that if sold together would count as ONE sleep set. So even thought the Lace Trim babydoll set includes a panty, that should not be included as our guaranteed 2 panties. Also, I don't really see how the classic tank is considered a sleep style/set. Lounge wear, sure! Sleep style/set? Not really. To me a sleep set includes a top and a bottom, OR a full on night gown. But not a tank. This was a little disappointing since I really had high hopes for this.

In the end, do I feel like all of this was a good deal? Yes! Do I feel a little mislead? Unfortunately. But I hope that with all of the feedback they're getting from other disappointed customers, they will improve their next mystery bags and/or marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment