Friday, August 24, 2012

JewelMint Haul

As previously mentioned...I ordered a ton of stuff from JewelMint last month (a totally of 18 pieces!). Lucky for you, I've either already showed or at least listed off most of them. But here are the ones I didn't mention (or show hehe).


After my "surprise bags", I really wanted the  Cinema Americano Bracelet. I saw it on a YouTube video and really liked it. However, I couldn't find it on JewelMint's site or it was always sold out. Something like that :). But anyways, they finally posted it again along with the Classic Cinema bracelet!  So, in my attempts to build up my bracelet collection, I quickly ordered these two.

Top: Classic Cinema; Bottom: Cinema Americano
 I'm slightly big boned (thanks dad! LOL) so when I pulled these out of the box, I was a little worried that they weren't going to fit. Honestly, they look pretty tiny! However, they fit great, they're not tight at all and look great layered.

Originally, I had bought the Spellbound earrings because my boyfriend and I are going on a cruise in March and I wanted some long earrings to wear with one of my evening gowns. So I ordered the Spellbound earrings and really like them. But then! They posted the Remember Versailles Earrings, which basically kicked my Spellbound earrings' butt! They're super sparkly and just gorgeous!

And JewelMint happened to be having a BOGO sale, so why not get another item for the price of one! That's when I saw the Blush Bomb ring. I liked for a couple reasons: 1. It's silver, and I believe the majority of my, lets call them my "simple" rings, are gold. And I considered the Blush Bomb ring to be more on the simple side, compared to some of my other fashion rings. 2. I'm an October baby and I don't really have a ton of birthstone pieces. And since October has either opal or tourmaline as it's birthstone, this ring seemed like a good middle ground.
So that is all for my JewelMint collection. :) Overall, I've been really pleased with all the pieces I've received from them.

♥Jaxs

No comments:

Post a Comment