Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Phone Case of the Month (PCotM) - January 2015!

New Year, new phone case! Last time I had mentioned that PCotM was including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus cases in their lineup and how I couldn't wait until I got mine - well here it is! :)

pcotm_jan2015
PCotM Jan. 2015 - iPhone 6 case

Like the iPhone cases I've had in the past, this one was super easy to snap on and add no additional bulk. Plus, the side buttons seemed more accessible than how they were in my last iPhone 6 case! :)

They currently offer cases for:
  • iPhone 4
  • iPhone 4s
  • iPhone 5
  • iPhone 5s
  • iPhone 5c
  • iPhone 6
  • iPhone 6 Plus
  • Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samsung Galaxy S5
If you'd like to try this service and get 50% off your first month, click here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment