Monday, January 13, 2014

Ipsy Glam Rooms are Open! (Jan. 2014 bags!)

If you just can't wait to see what you got in your Ipsy bag this month, the Glam Rooms are open! They opened them earlier today but with all the excitement, it crashed their site. So if you tried looking earlier and couldn't, you'd probably be able to now.  And since I hate waiting, I logged in and took a look at what I'm getting this month:





They're offering a ton of different items this month and I'm pretty happy with my items. I didn't get any repeats or items I've already tried.  I'm really excited about the MicaBeauty Tinted Lip Balm! It retails for $30! And Ipsy subs will be getting either the color Natural or Fiesta. I'm kind of hoping I get Natural, but either one looks pretty from what I've seen online. I'm also pretty excited for the Nourish Organic face lotion. The full size is 1.7 oz (and retails for $21.99) and it looks like we'll be getting a 1 oz tube! I knew Ipsy was my favorite subscription service for a reason! :)

Here are some of the other items that are being offered this month:


Did you check out your Glam Room? If you're not a member, you can sign up by clicking the image below. It's only $10 a month and you'll receive deluxe samples and full sized products!





*referral link attached - you don't have to use it, but I appreciate it when you do :) thx*

**Also - I don't make $ off of you signing up, I get 250 points for every person who signs up. And YOU get 100 points for joining :)**


No comments:

Post a Comment